Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blaik's Kingdom

Hey guys!

I started writing a story a long time ago. It's in the sci-fi/fantasy genre I guess you could say. Basically, it is about a young King named Blaik, whose twin sister, Syrain, attempted to kill him. Now bound in the Endless Dungeon of Darkness (an abyss of darkness where convicts are condemned to), Syrain and her group of evil minions strive to rise against King Blaik and take over the Kingdom. Tensions boil, plots twist, and secrets are revealed in this story of redemption.

I hope everyone likes it! I will post a new chapter every Friday. But today I will release the prologue and first chapter. Please comment to let me know what you think. And please recommend this blog to everyone you know. Thanks.

- Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment